Monday 10 March 2014

Concern?!

Last week Wednesday me and another girl from my group spent 3 hours editing our film and thought we were finished, but the next day at our media lesson after getting feedback from our teacher we realised that we need to do it again as the split screen idea made our opening look messy and unprofessional.I have to admit that got me a bit stressed that we may run out of time, especially since we had not re filmed Shardonnay's scenes because of a small issue.


After editing in another lunchtime workshop we got the idea to still go with the split screen but just do it in another way. From this my other media teacher suggested a trailer from the french spy film "Mesrine" to give my group inspiration for how to go about doing it, because of this our ideas for our opening have now been put into perspective.


 I am now more confident about our project as all our shots are completed and are positive that we can do this in time as we will spend lunch workshops and free periods to do so.



No comments:

Post a Comment