Wednesday 22 January 2014

FILM IDEAS



Here I am brainstorming some ideas for our own film


I have generated a a small list of teen films that I enjoy

  • Superbad
    We wouldn't be able to do the Superbad opening because it is animation of them dancing and we do not have the technology to recreate it.
  • She's the man
    They take a funny approach in this film, which i think would be fun to do for our movie. The main character is played by a girl who is playing a boy, which is going against gender stereotype that all females are super girly.
  • Napoleon Dynamite
    My all time favourite film. He is a nerd, who is very whimsical, which makes the film super funny
  • 10 Things I Hate About You
    The concept of the story is interesting, but it is a romance film which makes it hard for our group to be able to do
  • Boys in the hood
    I love how it relates to a lot of teens and talks about things that are currently going in this generation. We would approach this with a female version, female hoodrats, young moms, young carers and so on. I feel this is an idea my group like the most and we will work around this strong hitting political idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment