Sunday 29 December 2013

Girls in the hood?!

Boyz in the Hood is probably one of my favourite films of all time and for the movie review assignment I knew I had to use this movie. To do the movie justice I knew I had to rewatch the film (although I've done so around 9-10 times), and doing this made me rekindle my passion for 90's hood films. This started a chain of viewing watching other films such as; Menace II Society, Dead Presidents, Set it Off, Juice (featuring the late Tupac Shakur).





















All of which are amazing movies to whom a fanatic such as myself would consider a "classic", and after we discussed the idea with our teacher we thought it might be a good idea to use "Boyz in da hood" and other similar movies as inspiration for our opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment