Monday 30 December 2013

Teen Spirit Movie ( Analysis )

Teen Spirit Movie 

I normally watch teen movies when I am bored, so I came across this movie and thought I would analyse it. 
This film is about a really popular high school girl, who's goal was to become prom queen shortly ends after she dies by being electrocuted, her only way into heaven is to help an unpopular gain popularity to become prom queen. When the unpopular girl gains popularity, she takes it to her advantage leaving her old friends behind and trying to attract male attention. So this involved her actually being noticed by the boy she had a crush on because she became popular.




Popular Girl and Unpopular Girl Becoming Friends
















What I Thought
I thought that this movie was very interesting because it shows the trials and tribulations of teens in an American high school. This film caught my eye because it shows the popular girl becoming friends with a girl that the audience would have thought, to be very unlikely.

I think that most of these unpopular teen girls, in movies like this just need to be themselves and not worry about what others have to say about them..


Audience
This movie would be very suitable for young teenage girls, who may struggle to fit into their high school. This movie would also be good for popular girls who think that not everyone is right to be their friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment